It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

(OPP) James Jean

Comic book fans may know James Jean from his unbroken line of covers for Fables. He also did a Sally Jupiter pinup which appears several times in the Watchmen movie. *Stepping down off the nerd horse...* James Jean is an incredible talent and one of my most powerful influences.

1 comment:

  1. So, back when I had a blogspot I had a James Jean entry too. Love that guy.

    Yeah, so, I just looked at every entry of your blog. It was a really slow day today. It was a wild ride. I'm glad I did it. My head is full now. (Don't take me for for an absolute lunatic, I didn't click though to anything -- that'll have to be another rainy day.)

    I'm asking myself if you read your comments super frequently --probably. I would.

    If you like, I promise to expose myself creatively as well. It's only fair.

    ReplyDelete