It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Collaborative Art Blog!



My friend Matt and I have been talking about creating a blog together for a while now. We think of it as a kind of conversation, one guy makes a piece of art, the other guy responds in any way he wants, and we create, over the course of a year, a combined total of 52 pieces. Follow the goo times
here.
I should add that this idea was inspired by a similar blog between artists James Jean and Kenichi Hoshine, called "A Polite Winter." Though they haven't posted anything in four years, it's still worth checking out: A Polite Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment