It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

(I) Mission Bicycle Festival T-Shirt Design


Another project I've been busy with lately, a t-shirt design for the upcoming bike celebration and street party hosted by Mission Bikes. One of the owners of MBC knows one of the founders of Threadless, who was quoted as saying he'd "wear the hell out of" this t-shirt. High praise. SF residents, please join us for the Mission Bicycle Festival on Sunday, September 26. Should be a blast, and you can pick up your very own t-shirt!

2 comments:

  1. For those of us that aren't SF residents, is there a way to buy this online? Because I'd like to wear the hell out of it.
    Sean Alexander

    ReplyDelete