It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

(I) Owl Cards



There are times in a man's life when he needs to send a card, and I am no exception. But when I'm standing at that card section and I'm trying to work up the courage to drop five bucks on a piece of paper with a bird on it, the little illustrator in my head is always in agony, because I should be making cards of my own! And now I have! They're for sale in the owlhenrystore, and I've slapped 'em on t-shirts, too, just to keep you in fashion-forward mode.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great stuff you've been up to. I feel up to date now!

    ReplyDelete