It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

(V) Negotiations


There's a new video on YouTube from The Non-Permanent Parliament - all your dreams are real! I made this one with some incredible people from the cast of Equus, and I can't get enough of it. Also, it's not part of a series - no Morty or Zombie Bruce this time around - which may be a plus or a minus for you. Watch it anyway!

Check it out by clicking HERE, and please take a moment to rate, comment, and/or pass this video to a friend. Please help me beat Morty the Pug for viewers - we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment