It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Illustration and New T-Shirts!

An illustration for my blog with Matt:

For those not in the know, Matt's also an illustrator. We have a blog where we take turns creating pieces, a kind of conversation back and forth. We've recently recommitted to it, so 2012 should be pretty interesting over there. Check it out by clicking HERE.

There's also some new clothing designs in the store, so check those out by clicking HERE. As always, if you'd like any of my designs on another item, either on the clothes at Spreadshirt or an item at my Cafepress store (or OwlHenryBaby!) please send me an email and I'll get right on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment