It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

(V) UPDATE: New Videos on YouTube!

Looks like the last video I posted was last year's Rest Stop 2 video. It also looks like Moebius' death was so traumatic I was unable to post anything since March! And there's been some things happening! So for those of you who haven't been obsessively checking my YouTube channel, here's a few links to the new stuff (click on the pictures to watch the videos):

Two new Morty's (and another coming soon!):



A new Zombie! starring my very good friend Marianne and all three of her brilliant kids:


And this year's AIDS/Lifecycle video, documenting life during our week-long adventure at Rest Stop 2:

Stay tuned for more videos coming soooooon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment