It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Gettin' my study on! (I)

This past semester I did something I didn't think I'd ever do: I started studying early for a test, my Physiology final exam to be exact. As in three weeks early, not two nights before. In fact, I studied the SHIT outta that test. And it was like a dream! I wasn't so nervous I was vomiting blood right before the thing started, I'm pretty sure I got every single answer right, and I was the third person out. It'll probably never happen again, so I'm blogging it for posterity.

I'm a visual/experiential learner, so when I study, I really have to get into it in order to make it stick. Below are some pictures I drew during my process. And for the record, I got a B in Physiology - good enough for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment