It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Viva LOVE! (I)

I like to pretend I'm not into love, that my little black heart doesn't even register that kind of thing, but secretly - and I want this kept strictly on the way down low - I'm a sucker for people pairing up (or whatever your particular algebra is in your relationship) and committing to each other. And sure, sometimes I feel like that little crippled kid in the Pied Piper story that can't quite keep up with the rest of the group and gets left out of Candy Mountain, or the last unicorn that can't get on the ark 'cause Noah's all like, "Listen, we're doing couples, dum-dum," but mostly I just feel a very quiet joy when people I care about find people they care about.

This image was for a card I made for two of the most wonderful men I know and their recent engagement. Congratulations, my friends - I wish you all the happiness you can possibly cram into your lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment