It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Dungeons and Dragons (I)

Looking for a distraction from nursing school madness, I joined a Dungeons & Dragons group that met every other Sunday. A year and a half later, we've successfully completed our first major campaign, and Greyhawk is safe from Tiamat! (You're welcome.) This is a poster I made for my Murder Hoboes, the six most excellent dudes I've had the honor of fighting alongside these past months. Having a place to go to for a few hours every other week has really helped to ground me, in school and in the intensity of my new job - this illustration is the least I could do to show my gratitude.


2 comments:

  1. Aww...well, you're a remarkable person. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this awesomeness hanging in a place of honor in the cave! Quite the talent! Reckless RIP!

    ReplyDelete