It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New October Monster products!

The lovely and talented Dame Virginia Bell is modeling three of the t-shirts now on sale at my Spreadshirt store, to which I've recently added some of my October Monster designs. I also have some things at my Cafepress store for your perusal. The holiday season is upon us, lest we forget, so get over there and get your support on, y'all.

And as always, if you'd like me to add a design or create a different product with a design already in the store, let me know! Good luck out there, shoppers!


No comments:

Post a Comment