It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

(GD) OwlHenry Tees in the shop!




For diehard OwlHenry fans, the "weird owl thing" logo (also known as Blake), can be purchased on a variety of items in the store. Please remember that the stuff in the store is not limited to what you see- please request other colors or styles and I'll hook you up. OWLHENRY FOREVER!

The OwlHenryStore can be accessed at any time in the "Bio" section of my website, www.owlhenry.com, or by clicking here: www.owlhenry.spreadshirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment