It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Friday, March 5, 2010

(GD) Three New 'B is for Baby' Clothes Designs!

Yeah! Three more letters towards my total conquest of the alphabet! Wa ha ha!! The iguana is a commission, the quail was for a friend's birthday, and the bat is just rad. And that's what we're all about here at OwlHenryDesign: Rad.

I was recently critiqued for having few ladies' designs in the shop, and I wanted to make sure everyone knows that any design in the shop can be put on any piece of clothing, though I try to make sure those clothes are made in the USA. Just email me and I'll set it up, no problem.

So check 'em out at my Spreadshirt store: http://owlhenry.spreadshirt.com/
or visit the brand new Cafepress store, where you can see pictures of my cousin Thalia sporting her "O is for Octopus" bib, as well as Tony and Karen's son Emmett in his "E is for Eel" t-shirt. NICE! http://www.cafepress.com/OwlHenryBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment