It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

(I) Update - A Tree Grows in Bako mounted!

My friends who commissioned the three-panel tree painting "A Tree Grows in Bako - Say Amen!" just sent me pictures of the finished product, mounted in the front entry of their home in Bakersfield. It's an incredible piece, and I'm honored that they love it enough to give it such a place of pride.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! It turned out awesome!! I really looks great--well done!!

    ReplyDelete