It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

(I): New stuff at the GooBlog

The last thing I posted from my blog with Matt, My Black Dad, was my lovely tribute to my best friend, my bicycle. Below is some new stuff I've done recently, which basically comprises all the illustration work I've done since then. Click on the pictures to read more about each post!

You should also check out all the brilliance that is Matt Gaydos, both at our blog and at his new site, Mister G Kids, a collection of illustrated moments from his career as a substitute teacher in L.A. They are incredible, and Matt's burning away on them, publishing pretty much every day.









No comments:

Post a Comment