It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

(I) Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - The Musical! (Poster Design)

My friend Nikki has once again asked me to do artwork for her high school's yearly theater production. I've done a few other posters for her, including one for ALL IN THE TIMING, ALMOST, MAINE and A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM. This year she's making Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog into a musical, which should be amazing! (I modeled this poster design on one of my all-time favorite comic book covers, the oft-imitated Uncanny X-Men #141.)


[Never heard of Dr. Horrible? You've been living a sad, sad lie of a life. It's a Whedon/Tancharoen project starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, and Felicia Day that was created during the writer's strike back in 2007-2008, and it's excellent. CLICK HERE for more details.]

No comments:

Post a Comment