It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Nursing School Project (I)

People keep asking me how nursing school is. The truth? Kind of awful. The program is excellent, the teachers are knowledgeable and friendly, and I couldn't have asked for a better cohort of fellow nurses. But the amount of information I'm expected to cram into my head and actually retain? Terrifying. I'm excited to be a nurse, to have graduated and found a job (which, according to everyone I've spoken with - only a small percentage of whom are nurses - will be no problem), to be able to come home at night, plop down on the couch and watch Mad Men without worrying about all the homework I'm avoiding...that's the dream.

Below is the image I created for a final group project in last semester's Pathophysiology class. Nursing school is intense, but I have to say I'm loving all the information I'm being exposed to, all the questions I'm answering (even if I have to look up those answers five times). Hopefully it'll all stick at some point and I'll be saving lives in no time. Pray for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment