It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

(I) Thank You, 5A!

It's the end of another semester of clinicals, our semester-long hospital rotation. This semester, nine of us were at SF General for our Med-Surg I clinicals, with my team of three assigned to Unit 5A. It's my third semester, and definitely my best in terms of feeling comfortable, learning a shit ton, and liking the nurses I worked with. There's just no good way to properly thank a team of nurses for being open to having students - it just makes a world of difference, working under professionals that actually want to teach you. The above illustration is a poster design that we put up in the break room, along with an ample supply of coffee.

Thank you 5A, and see you next semester for Med-Surg II! Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment