It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Friday, October 31, 2014

October Monsters 31

And so the October Monsters series ends with one of my childhood favorites. I have to say, this has been a challenge, but I feel like my speed has come way up, and it was excellent practice for me. And there's a certain satisfaction in leaving art supplies out because I know I'll be needing them again soon. Which is not to say I'm packing them up - there's a few sweet projects in the works, so stay tuned!

I do this first and foremost for the joy, but art is communal, otherwise I'd never put it up in a public place. I'd like to thank everyone who visited the blog this month, followed this progression, and sent me comments of all varieties. Some made it a point to check my progress every day, and I loved that.  Thank you all.

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment