It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Thursday, April 18, 2019

My Stand Up Routine, 2005 (V)

You've all been like, "How do we get more facial movement out of this dude?" And I'm like, "Stand up comedy, bruh." Possibly the most terrifying thing I've done. Click the photo below to watch me skate the edge of a tonic-clonic while I babble about the weather, taxi cabs, French bulldogs, and my (possible) boner. This was my final performance for a class I took in New York City, hosted at New York Comedy Club for an audience of friends and family. I was so nervous I'm surprised I was even intelligible. Enjoy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMmRW54y3wA

No comments:

Post a Comment