It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Monday, June 17, 2019

Harry My One True Love (V)

My first video! Starring Autumn Fuentes, Mason Stone, David Tenenbaum, Virginia Bell, Hilary Mackenzie, and Maret Orliss, all household names these days, of course. This was shot on a loooooong day just after my senior year of high school! What? True story. Click the image below to enjoy a tale of love, loss, and betrayal. DRAMA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nEH47z8aH0&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment