It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Blue (V)

A few months ago, my family and I took a surf trip for my brother's birthday. I experimented with filming some stuff, and then I made this video for my dad, whose birthday is today. This is a very special film for me, in that I get to celebrate an incredible tradition in our family, one that's being handed down to the next generation, and one that I've been exceptionally blessed to be a part of. Please click on the picture below to get a taste of all the blue you can handle. Happy Birthday, Dad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khA-09msTjo&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment