It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Halloween Radness 2020!

This year's portrait of me and my birthday twin Adam is somewhat bittersweet, as that monster guy just recently moved away to be with his family for a bit. Miss you, buddy. Also, he NAILED what we're supposed to be this year. Like, guessed immediately! That guy... 

This is my ninth year of portraits. Check out last year's portrait by clicking HERE, and you can follow them back from there. Happy Best Month, all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment