It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Monday, November 1, 2021

Alphabet of Horror (Wa Ha Ha...!) (I)

I set myself a task to Insta-post every day of October, mostly with this monster, and I did it! I'm awfully proud of myself, I'll say, and it gave me a taste of Real Illustrator Life, what it means to make decisions to save time: Do I need this? Can I live with that? Also it was great drawing practice for me. I'm already missing October! Happy Best Month, everyone!! @owlhenry

[A: Ash/Army of Darkness, B: The Birds, C: Candyman, D: the Demigorgon from Stranger Things, E: The Exorcist, F: Fright Night, G: the Grady twins from The Shining, H: The Host, I: It Follows, J: Jennifer's Body, K: Killer Klowns from Outer Space, L: La Llorona, M: Midnight Mass, N: Nightbreed, O: Oculus, P: Poltergeist, Q: Queen of the Damned, R: The Ritual, S: Silent Hill, T: the Tap Dance Man/Them, U: Us, V: The Village, W: Watcher in the Woods, X: the Xenomorph from Alien, Y: You're Next, Z: Channel Zero]

No comments:

Post a Comment