It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Monday, March 14, 2022

Frame It UP! (I)

 Two friends sent me pictures of works of mine they recently had FRAMED! There's truly no greater honor! The first is from my friend Erik, who commissioned a portrait of himself years ago. In honor of our shared love of the strange and wonderful, this is him as a doomed student from one of his favorite films, Suspiria, in the style of a Ghastlycrumb Tiny:


More recently, my friend Francis commissioned a B is for Baby piece for his brand new baby boy Finnegan:


Thank you both - well, all three of you. I'm truly touched! 

No comments:

Post a Comment