It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Random Art Finds A Way... (I)

I've been focusing on some long-term projects, but here and there I actually make art. Here's a chalk drawing I did at a friend's house, and a painting of the house from Up! for a coworker who does some incredible things for the pediatric waiting room at our hospital. I haven't actually painted anything in a long time - it's really hard to train yourself out of the Control+Z instinct!




No comments:

Post a Comment