It's...the OwlHenryBlog!

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I post my latest work - illustration (I), graphic design (GD), photos (P), videos (V), writing (W) - as well as stuff I like by other people (OPP- "otha people's pictures"). Check back often for updates, and to show you care.

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Kim Jung Gi, Rest in Peace (OPP)

One of my favorite artists passed away today. Kim Jung Gi was absolutely incredible, known for live-drawing huge, intensely detailed pieces from his head, an absolute inspiration. He also seemed like a very nice person, and I have profound respect for nice people. To commemorate his passing, I pulled an image from the Lotte Museum's 2021 exhibit of thousands of his works, and used it to decorate a flower pot, which is now sitting right outside my window to inspire me. Watch this video if you want to know more about this amazing man.




No comments:

Post a Comment